1 yellow squash
1/4 cup fresh mint
2 tablespoons lemon infused olive oil
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper (to taste)
crumbled goat cheese (optional)
1. Using a mandoline, slice the squash and zucchini paper thin.
2. Arrange the slices on a platter. Overlap the slices and alternate between the squash and zucchini.
3. Thinly sliced the scallions on an angle and scatter over the squash and zucchini slices.
4. Cut the fresh mint leaves into thin ribbons (chiffonade). Scatter the strips over the platter.
5. Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
6. Whisk together lemon olive oil, olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, a pinch of salt and pepper.
7. Pour over the platter.
8. For a finishing touch, crumble some goat cheese and scatter over the platter.
Serve it up.