1. Prep all ingredients and add to a large serving bowl.
2. Toss everything together, adjusting seasoning as desired.
3. Serve immediately, or chill for 30 minutes before serving.
For the dressing
1. Make the dressing. Combine all dressing ingredients in a blender or small food processor. Blend until smooth and creamy. Dressing will keep refrigerated in a covered container up to 5 days.
2. Make the salad. Put the arugula in a large salad bowl or a large serving platter. Top with the remaining salad ingredients and drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the dressing. Toss together gently. Serve with additional dressing on the side.
*If you don't have time to chill the ingredients then just use more ice in place of some of the water.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.