- 2-1/2 pounds tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet yellow peppers, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon each minced fresh basil, parsley and tarragon
1. In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini and peppers. In a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sugar and salt until blended. Stir in herbs.
2. Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad; toss gently to coat.