Thyme Roasted Baby Blues
Recipe by Anna Gill
2 pounds marble or fingerling blue potatoes, washed but unpeeled
1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup dry white wine
4 sprigs thyme
1 large garlic cloves, pressed through a garlic press
Kosher or sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a small roasting pan, toss the potatoes with the shallot, olive oil, wine, thyme sprigs and garlic and season with salt.
3. Cover with foil and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Uncover, stir well and bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until the potatoes are very tender and lightly glazed.
5. Season with salt and serve.
Leave a Reply.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.