2 pounds marble or fingerling blue potatoes, washed but unpeeled
1 medium shallot, thinly sliced
¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
¼ cup dry white wine
4 sprigs thyme
1 large garlic cloves, pressed through a garlic press
Kosher or sea salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. In a small roasting pan, toss the potatoes with the shallot, olive oil, wine, thyme sprigs and garlic and season with salt.
3. Cover with foil and bake for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until just tender.
4. Uncover, stir well and bake for 5 to 10 minutes longer, or until the potatoes are very tender and lightly glazed.
5. Season with salt and serve.