3 lb. fresh string beans, washed and trimmed
⅔ cup of good green olive oil
½ cup finely shredded, fresh mint
3-4 tablespoons orange zest
2 teaspoons salt
Freshly ground black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a jar, mix the oil, mint, zest, salt and pepper.
- Shake the jar well, until fully blended.
- Place the beans in the boiling water and let cook for 3 to 5 minutes. Drain immediately.
- Remove beans to a serving dish. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Toss gently and serve hot.