25 to 30 small radishes
4 cups baby spinach leaves, washed and dried
½ cup mint leaves, washed and cut into chiffonade*
2 -3 tablespoons Creamy Lemon-Chive Dressing -recipe follows
CREAMY LEMON-CHIVE DRESSING
Makes ⅔ cup
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
½ cup light cream
¼ cup (scant) chives, finely minced
1. Combine lemon juice and salt in a small lidded jar. Cover tightly and shake until the salt is dissolved.
2. Add cream and chives. Shake until blended.
3. Will keep up to one week refrigerated. Shake well before using.
1. Cut radishes into thin slices.
2. Place spinach, mint and radish slices into salad bowl.
3. Drizzle just enough dressing to lightly coat and toss gently.
4. Serve on salad plates or bowls.
*Chiffonade is a cooking technique in which leafy green herbs (such as mint and basil) are cut into long, thin strips. This is generally accomplished by stacking leaves, rolling them tightly, then cutting across the rolled leaves with a sharp knife, producing fine ribbons