1 tablespoon canola oil
4 large cloves garlic, pressed or minced
¼ cup chicken stock
¼ cup white wine
⅓ cup oyster sauce
5 cups snow peas, strings removed
3 cups snow pea tendrils
5 cups pea shoots
1. Heat oil in a wok or a large, heavy pan over high heat.
2. Add garlic and cook briefly while stirring to prevent burning. Remove from heat.
3. Whisk together stock, wine and oyster sauce in a bowl. Add mixture to the wok or pan.
4. Add peas and tendrils. Cook turning peas constantly, until bright green and crisp, about 2 minutes.
5. Divide among 8 bowls; top each with a handful of pea shoots