Recipe by Anna Gill
4 cups baby arugala
10 small red radishes, washed and quartered
¾ lb. sugar snap peas, cleaned, ends trimmed and strings removed
1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1½ inch pieces
¼ lb. feta cheese, crumbled
3- 4 tablespoons Lemon Vinaigrette - recipe follows
Makes 1 cup
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
½ cup vegetable oil
1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
2. Keep refrigerated in a tight lidded jar for up to one week.
1. Place arugala, radishes, sugar snaps, zucchini in a salad bowl.
2. Top with the feta cheese.
3. Drizzle just enough vinaigrette over the top to lightly cover.
4. Toss well and serve.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.