4 cups baby arugala
10 small red radishes, washed and quartered
¾ lb. sugar snap peas, cleaned, ends trimmed and strings removed
1 small zucchini, quartered lengthwise and cut into 1½ inch pieces
¼ lb. feta cheese, crumbled
3- 4 tablespoons Lemon Vinaigrette - recipe follows
Makes 1 cup
3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
½ teaspoon sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
⅛ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
½ cup vegetable oil
1. Whisk together first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; gradually whisk in oil until blended.
2. Keep refrigerated in a tight lidded jar for up to one week.
1. Place arugala, radishes, sugar snaps, zucchini in a salad bowl.
2. Top with the feta cheese.
3. Drizzle just enough vinaigrette over the top to lightly cover.
4. Toss well and serve.