This is a quick, easy, delicious recipe provided by one of our customers. You can make it for one person, or multiply by as many servings as you like.
For each serving you will need:
- Kernels from one ear of corn, lightly cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 cup milk, fat % of your choice
- dash of salt
1. Place corn kernels in a food processor, reserving a few to sprinkle on top if you like.
2. Add butter, milk and salt
3. Process until the kernels are as small as you would like them to make the soup smooth or chunky to your preference.
3. Serve as is, or heat to your desired temperature.
4. Optional garnish of basil, dill, parsley, rosemary to your taste.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.