Yield: 2 pounds Servings: 36
4 cups confectioners' sugar
4 cups flaked coconut
3/4 cup cold mashed potatoes (without added milk and butter)
1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pound dark chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients.
2. Line a 9-in. square pan with foil; butter the foil.
3. Spread coconut mixture into pan. Cover and chill overnight. Cut into 2-in. x 1-in. rectangles. Cover and freeze.
4. In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth.
5. Dip bars in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper to set. Store in an airtight container.