5 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
½ cup sliced almonds
½ cup pine nuts
½ cup light brown sugar
⅓ cup unsalted pumpkin seeds
⅓ cup unsalted sunflower seeds
½ cup maple syrup
½ cup water
¼ cup vegetable oil
½ cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 275°F.
2. Combine oats, nuts, sugar, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
3. Combine syrup, water and oil in a second medium bowl.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the oat mixture; stir until well combined.
5. Spread the combined mixture onto a large, rimmed baking sheet.
6. Bake for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, stir, and continue baking until golden brown and beginning to crisp, about 45
8. Stir in cranberries and raisins. Let cool completely before storing.
NOTE: Granola can be stored in an airtight container for about 2 weeks.