2 small Treviso radicchio, halved lengthwise
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled and room temperature
Pink Hawaiian salt
1. Prepare grill at a medium heat level.
2. Brush both sides of the radicchio with olive oil.
3. Place radicchio on the grill cut side up and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Brush the cut side one more time lightly with the olive oil and turn cut side down for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove the radicchio from the grill and place cut side up on a serving dish.
6. Distribute the feta cheese along the top of the cut side. Sprinkle with the salt and serve.