Recipe by Anna Gill
2 small Treviso radicchio, halved lengthwise
1-2 tablespoons olive oil
3 oz. feta cheese, crumbled and room temperature
Pink Hawaiian salt
1. Prepare grill at a medium heat level.
2. Brush both sides of the radicchio with olive oil.
3. Place radicchio on the grill cut side up and cook for about 2 minutes.
4. Brush the cut side one more time lightly with the olive oil and turn cut side down for another 2 minutes.
5. Remove the radicchio from the grill and place cut side up on a serving dish.
6. Distribute the feta cheese along the top of the cut side. Sprinkle with the salt and serve.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.