16 square graham crackers
1 4.4 ounce bar of milk chocolate – 16 flat rectangular pieces
4 bamboo skewers, soaked in water
1. Prepare the grill to a medium low heat.
2. Arrange 8 graham crackers on a serving plate.
3. Top each of the 8 crackers with 2 rectangular pieces of milk chocolate.
4. Place two marshmallows on each skewer, touching each other.
5. Hold the skewered marshmallows over the edge of the grill for 2 to 3 minutes, depending on the size of the marshmallows. Don’t place the skewers down on the grill unless you want a serious clean up job and unusable marshmallows.
6. While holding the marshmallows, turn the skewers around on a regular basis. This will cook them evenly and prevent them from melting into the grill.
7. When fully softened and warm throughout, place one marshmallow on top of each chocolate topped cracker. Place the last 8 crackers on top. Wait a moment to let the hot marshmallow begin to melt the chocolate and serve.