4 heads of baby bok choy
1 tablespoon light olive oil
¼ cup dry white wine
1½ tablespoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon fresh coarsely ground black pepper
1. Trim the stalk ends of the bok choy and wash thoroughly. Allow to drain until completely dry.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wide shallow saucepan or a wok until shimmering.
3. Add the ginger to the oil and toss well. Sauté until the ginger is aromatic.
4. Add the white wine and simmer until it is reduced by half.
5. Add the dried bok choy and mix or turn in the pan to distribute the heat and the ingredients well to all aspects of the veggie.
6. Remove to a dish and serve.