Gingered Baby Bok Choy
Recipe by Anna Gill
4 heads of baby bok choy
1 tablespoon light olive oil
¼ cup dry white wine
1½ tablespoon minced ginger
1 teaspoon fresh coarsely ground black pepper
1. Trim the stalk ends of the bok choy and wash thoroughly. Allow to drain until completely dry.
2. Heat the olive oil in a wide shallow saucepan or a wok until shimmering.
3. Add the ginger to the oil and toss well. Sauté until the ginger is aromatic.
4. Add the white wine and simmer until it is reduced by half.
5. Add the dried bok choy and mix or turn in the pan to distribute the heat and the ingredients well to all aspects of the veggie.
6. Remove to a dish and serve.
Leave a Reply.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.