Recipe by World Carrot Museum
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Spray a baking sheet with a light coat of oil.
3. Slice your desired number of carrots into ¼ inch thick rounds.
4. Place the slices on the baking sheet without overlapping them.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Place the baking sheet in the oven, and bake carrot chips for approximately five minutes, or until the edges turn brown.
7. Turn the chips and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.