1 medium bunch of bok choy cleaned and separated
2 tablespoons lite soy sauce or Tamari
1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1 tablespoon white sesame seeds, toasted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a sealable jar, mix the soy sauce, ginger and the sesame oil. Shake vigorously.
3. Place the whole stems of the bok choy outside up in a roasting dish.
4. Sprinkle half the contents of the shaken jar over the bok choy.
5. Place it in the oven for about 8 minutes.
6. Remove the dish from the oven and turn each stem over so that the "spoon" side is now up.
7. Sprinkle the remaining half of the shaken jar over the stems and leaves. Return to the oven for another 4 to 5 minutes.
8. Serve hot or at room temperature.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.