After Easter Egg Salad
Recipe by Pamela Dunn
- 2 Cups Chopped Hard Boiled Eggs
- 2 Cups White Aromatic Rice-Basmati or Jasmine (broken Jasmine used here) left overs are fine here, used room temperature or out of fridge
- 2/3Cups Currants
- ½ Cup Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4Cup Minced Shallots
- 1-2Tbsp Curry Powder
- 1-2Tbsp Fresh Tarragon, Minced
- 1/2Tsp Salt to Taste
- Blend all ingredients together folding gently with a flat spoon or spatula.
- Add water to adjust moisture to yield a tender rice/egg mixture.
9/15/2022 02:16:22 pm
Thhank you for sharing
Leave a Reply.
We post a new recipe (or two!) each week, and you can click on an item below to see all past recipes that feature that ingredient.
For more recipes from CT farmers' markets click here.
The NY Times also has a Recipe Generator to help you come up with great meals to make based on what you get at the market each week.